Order number: M6385.0001Shipping: shipped at RT, stored at -20°C
Delivery time: 3- 8 working days
For detailed information on the delivery date, please contact Genaxxon.
The Protease-Inhibitor-Mix I for recombinant protein is a special mixture of 4 water-soluble protease inhibitors with broad specificity for the inhibition of cysteine-, serine- and metalloproteases. Recommended for general applications and where the use of organic solvents should be avoided.
This mix contains AEBSF >, Aprotinin >, E-64 >, Leupeptin > but no EDTA! The content of 1 vial dissolved in 1mL water results in a 100-fold concentrate suitable for the treatment of 100mL tissue extract.
More ready-to-use protease inhibitor mixes can be found here:
- Protease-Inhibitor-Mix I > (general applications, contains no EDTA)
- Protease-Inhibitor-Mix II > (general applications, contains EDTA)
- Protease-Inhibitor-Mix III > (formulated for use with bacterial extracts, contains EDTA)
- Protease-Inhibitor-Mix IV > formulated for use with plant extracts, contains no EDTA)
- Protease-Inhibitor-Mix V > (formulated for use with mammalian extracts, contains no EDTA)
Water soluble mixture of:
AEBSF: water soluble serine protease inhibitor
Aprotinin: water soluble serine protease inhibitor
E-64: irreversible cystein protease inhibitor
Leupeptin: reversible serine and cysteine protease inhibitor
Sicherheits Hinweise / SafetyR-Sätze: R20/22
Klassifizierungen / Classificationeclass-Nr: 32-16-04-05
Dokumente - Protokolle - Downloads
Here you will find information and further literature on Protease-Inhibitor-Mix I for rec. Proteins. For further documents (certificates with additional lot numbers, safety data sheets in other languages, further product information) please contact Genaxxon biosience at: email@example.com or phone: +49 731 3608 123.