Order number: I2012.0100Shipping: shipped and stored at RT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 workdays
Clear, strongly adhesive adhesive sealing foils to peel off again. Applicable, e.g. for PCR plates / qPCR plates or other optical applications, e.g. fluorescence or colorimetric measurements. The film is not intended to be pierced with a pipette tip.
- The sealing foils are made of a durable, transparent polyester film with a coating of strong adhesive.
- The seals prevent cross over of individual samples and at the same time reliably prevention from evaporating.
- The seals are suitable for normal PCR, and also for qPCR.
- The seals can be used for PCR as well as for the storage of important samples.
Removal: features adhesive-free end tabs for easy removal, will not leave a sticky residue on the plate surface following removal.
- durable transparent polyester film with a strong adhesive layer - seal enables a high integrity and efficiently preventing sample evaporation
Clear adhesive film
Suitable for PCR/optical applications
Dimensions: 135 x 80 mm
Made from transparent polyester
application:recommended for PCR, qPCR other optical applications (e.g. fluorescence or colorimetric measurements) sample storage
Sicherheits Hinweise / Safety
Klassifizierungen / Classificationeclass-Nr: 32-03-06-06
Dokumente - Protokolle - Downloads
Here you will find information and further literature on Sealing foils for PCR / qPCR plates. For further documents (certificates with additional lot numbers, safety data sheets in other languages, further product information) please contact Genaxxon biosience at: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +49 731 3608 123.