Order number: M3030.0000Shipping: shipped on wet ice, store at -20°C
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Special test sample price. 50% discount on the list price of the smallest packaging unit! No shipping costs for shipping within Germany!
The High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase ExactRun offers robust performance and can be used for all PCR applications including amplification of long fragments. Its unique features are a very high processivity, increased fidelity and speed (>6000pb per minute).
ExactRun DNA Polymerase is an ideal choice for cloning and can be used for long or difficult amplicons ( 20 kb for plasmid DNA or 7 for genomic DNA) with an error rate of about 50-fold lower than that of Taq DNA Polymerase or about 6-fold lower than that of Pfu DNA Polymerase.
- High Fidelity proofreading DNA polymearse.
- Extrem high amplification rate (>6000bp per minute).
- Error rate about 6-times less than that of Pfu or Pwo, about 50-times less compared to Taq.
- For long PCR fragments (up to 20 kb for plasmid DNA or up to 7 kb for genomic DNA.
- 5´-3´ polymerase acitivity and 3´-5´ exonuclease activity.
- generates blund ends.
- ExactRun DNA Polymerase is supplied with buffer and separate MgCl2.
With our high quality dNTPs as Set (M3015.4100 and M3015.0250) or Mix (M3016.1010) or our DNA Ladders and our favourable standard agarose (M3044) we can offer additional products for your PCR.
- ExactRun is one of the most accurate thermostable polymerase available. - ExactRun DNA Polymerase possesses 5'-3' polymerase activity, 3'-5' exonuclease activity - ExactRun will generate blunt-ended products. - ExactRun DNA Polymerase is supplied with buffer and separate MgCl2.
3´-5´ Exonuklease activity (proof-reading activity)