Sipariş numarası: A421425Shipping: Shipment: not cooled. Store at -20°C to +30°C. For laboratory usage only!
Teslim süresi yaklaşık. 5 iş günü
G2 DNA/RNA Enhancer for improved DNA/RNA extraction!
The G2 DNA/RNA Enhancer is developed to increase the yield of microbial DNA during DNA extraction from difficult matrices for example clay and soil samples. The primary function of G2 DNA/RNA Enhancer is to relieve inhibitory DNA - particle or other inhibitory DNA complexes.
- Inhibition of DNA and RNA sorption to clay particles
- At least 2-10 fold increased yield of microbial DNA and RNA.
- No trace of endonuclease-, nicking-, exonuclease- or RNase activity
- Patent EP2 443 251
G2 DNA/RNA Enhancer is available freeze dried with 0.1mm or 1.4mm ceramic beads in a 2mL tube. G2 DNA/Enhancer is also available in liquid format in three packing sizes including either 10, 50 or 100 reactions of 500µL.
G2 DNA/RNA Enhancer should be used in combination with either a standardised extraction methods or commercial purification kits intended for DNA & RNA extraction.
G2 DNA/RNA ENHANCER INCREASES DNA YIELD FROM SOIL SIGNIFICANTLY.
G2 DNA/RNA Enhancer is available with 0.1mm ceramic beads (> A4201xx) or with 1.4mm ceramic beads (> A4214xx) and as solution (> A4200xx).
- Inhibition of DNA and RNA sorption to clay particles - At least 2-10 fold increased yield of microbial DNA and RNA. - No trace of endonuclease-, nicking-, exonuclease- or RNase activity - Patent EP2 443 25
Ceramic beads for increase DNA/RNA yield of clay, soil and wine samples.
Ceramic beads of 0.1mm diameter.
Usable only together with commercially available DNA/RNA purification kits.
Applikation:DNA and RNA purification of soil or clay samples
Sicherheits Hinweise / Safety
Klassifizierungen / Classification
Dokumente - Protokolle - Downloads
Hier finden Sie Informationen und weiterführende Literatur zu 1.4mm Beads of G2 DNA/RNA Extraction Enhancer. Für weitere Dokumente (Zertifikate mit weiteren Lotnummern, Sicherheitsdatenblätter in anderer Sprache, weitere Produktinformationen) wenden Sie sich bitte an Genaxxon biosience unter: email@example.com oder Tel.: +49 731 3608 123.
1. Inter-laboratory testing of the effect of DNA blocking reagent G2 on DNA extraction from lowbiomass clay samples.
SCIENTIFIC RepoRtS | (2018) 8:5711 | DOI:10.1038/s41598-018-24082-y
2. Quantitative and qualitative evaluation of the impact of the G2 enhancer, bead sizes and lysing tubes on the bacterial community composition during DNA extraction from recalcitrant soil core samples based on community sequencing and qPCR.
PLOS ONE | https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0200979 April 11, 2019