Order number: M3010.0000Shipping: shipped on wet ice, store at -20°C
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 workdays
ProbeMastermix High ROX optimised for realtime PCR assays in block systems that contains all components to perform quantitative PCR with the exception of primer and template DNA. This 2X Mastermix is ready-to-use and contains optimised amounts of all ingredients.
Advantages of the chemically modified SuperHot Taq polymerase used in the Genaxxon ProbeMasterMix:
- Hotstart technology enables setup of PCR mixture at room temperatur
- No pipetting on ice necessary anymore
- No immediate further processing (PCR) necessary. The pipetted pre-PCR mixtures can be left at RT for up to 3 days.
- Amplification of GC-rich templates
- High yields
- No Primer dimers
The Genaxxon SuperHot Taq DNA polymerase offers convenience and practicality, without compromising efficiency or specificity:
1. The chemical modification inhibits the polymerase, which prevents false priming at all temperatures tested, allowing for PCR reactions to be set up at RT (20°C to 25°C), and
2. "High mix stability allows pre-assemby of the plate in advance", which means PCR reactions can be prepared and stored at RT for up to three days before they are run, without affecting the results.
The Probe qPCR master mix high ROX contains all the necessary components in an optimized composition to carry out quantitative PCR:
- chemically modified Taq DNA Polymerase
- dATP, dCTP, dGTP, dTTP
- 500nM ROX
- optimized reaction buffer
- stabilizers and enhancers to enable even amplification of low copy number targets
- the small aliquote size of 1.25mL simplifies handling and storage (less freeze-thaw cycles per aliquote)
Stability at +2°C to +8°C (refrigerator): minimum of 8 months.
This Mastermix is specially suited for the following instruments: Applied Biosystems® 5700, 7000, 7300, 7700, 7900, 7900 HT, Eppendorf Realplex4, StepOne™ and StepOnePlus™.
Other realtime PCR master mixes from Genaxxon are: M3023 - GreenMastermix No ROX >, M3045 - ProbeMastermix No ROX >, M3011 - GreenMastermix Low ROX >, M3031 - ProbeMastermix Low ROX >, M3052 - GreenMastermix High ROX >, M3010 - ProbeMastermix High ROX >.
Test sample available! The test sample price will be refunded on the first official order of the product.
- Do you have any questions concerning this product?
- Gene Quantification
- Further products by Genaxxon bioscience
- chemically modified Taq polymerase - no handling on ice necessary - PCR setup stable at RT for at least 3 days - 2X master mix stable for at least 8 months at +2°C to +8°C - eliminates primer dimer amplification - increased sensitivity and specificity - high yields - reproducibility over a wide range of template amounts (broad dynamic range) - Aliquot size: 1.25mL
This ProbeMastermix is a ready-to-use 2X mastermix containing 500nM ROX™ as passive reference dye.
This master mix is stable for at least 8 months at +2°C to +8°C.
PCR setup can be done at RT without subsequent problems.
Aliquot size: 1.25mL.
application:PCR Primer extension Low-copy targets PCR Real-time PCR Quantitative PCR
Unit Definition:One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme which will convert 10 nmoles of dNTPs to an acid-insoluble form in 30 min at 72°C under the assay conditions (25 mM TAPS (tris-(hydroxymethyl)-methyl-amino-propanesulfonic acid, sodium salt) pH 9.3 (25°C); 50 mM KCl; 2 mM MgCl2; 1 mM b-mercaptoethanol; and activated calf thymus DNA as substrate.
Sicherheits Hinweise / Safety
Klassifizierungen / Classificationeclass-Nr: 34-16-04-90
Dokumente - Protokolle - Downloads
Here you will find information and further literature on ProbeMasterMix (2X) High ROX for qPCR. For further documents (certificates with additional lot numbers, safety data sheets in other languages, further product information) please contact Genaxxon biosience at: email@example.com or phone: +49 731 3608 123.