Order number: M3070.0196Shipping: shipped and stored at RT
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time 1-3 workdays
While using our LyoBalls there is no need for cooling anymore! The balls and all ingredients are unopened stable at ambient temperature for at least 24 months!
Lyophilized (freeze-dried) temperature stable, pre-mixed and pre-dispensed Hotstart master mix with all necessary components for probe realtime PCR (optimized buffer, dNTPs, Hotstart Taq) for difficult to amplify templates, qPCR and Multiplex applications. Only PCR-grade water has to be added to get the ready-to-use PCR master mix.
No cooling/cooling chain necessary! The beads and all ingredients are unopened stable at ambient temperature for at least 24 months!
Our Hotstart Polymerase guarantees that during setup and the first PCR cycle the enzyme is not active and misprimed primers are not extended. As a result specificity and efficiency are increased by far compared to standard Taq DNA polymerase. Additionally, difficult targets with high GC-content can be amplified. The higher sensitivity improves multiplex PCR results.
This lyophilized master mix in a easy to handle bead format is the perfect choice for a fast reaction setup that reduces the time required for pipetting and the possibility for pipetting errors. Just add PCR-grade water, template and primers to reconstitute the master mix and you are all set!
Lyophilized realtime PCR master mix:
• Hotstart Polymerase
• increased specificity
• increased sensitivity
• for difficult to amplify templates with high GC content
• for Multiplex applications
• for qPCR
This lyophilized Hotstart master mix is delivered in single beads that can be easily dispensed. Each bead is equivalent to one 20µL PCR reaction.
Our lyophilized qPCR Probe master mix is available in powder form (LyoMix, M3071) > and pre-dispensed in a 96-well PCR plate or strips.
We also offer our SuperHot Hotstart Master Mix > with and without dye.
With our high quality dNTPs as Set (M3015.4100 and M3015.0250) > or Mix (M3016.1010) > or our DNA Ladders > and our favourable standard agarose (M3044) > we can offer additional products for your PCR.
- pre-dispensed, freeze-dried realtime PCR reagents mix in bead format. - only add template DNA solution and primers, and cycle. - less risk of pipetting errors and contamination thus more reliable and reproducible. - long-term ambient-temperature stable
LyoBalls are a ready-to-use freeze-dried master mix that contains all necessary components for realtime PCR.
Aliquot size: 1 bead = 1 PCR reaction.
Standard pack format: predispensed in a Break-a-way PCR plate (0.2mL wells). Plate easily breakable in strips of 8 wells. Wells closed with 8 cap strips.
This master mix is stable for at least 24 months at ambient temperature if the supplied plate is kept unopened!
application:For multiplex PCR. For Real-time PCR. For PCR of low amount of DNA (low copy number).
Unit Definition:One unit is defined as the amount of enzyme which will convert 10 nmoles of dNTPs to an acid-insoluble form in 30 min at 72°C under the assay conditions (25 mM TAPS (tris-(hydroxymethyl)-methyl-amino-propanesulfonic acid, sodium salt) pH 9.3 (25°C); 50 mM KCl; 2 mM MgCl2; 1 mM b-mercaptoethanol; and activated calf thymus DNA as substrate.
Sicherheits Hinweise / Safety
Klassifizierungen / Classificationeclass-Nr: 34-16-04-90
Dokumente - Protokolle - Downloads
Here you will find information and further literature on LyoBalls in 0.2mL 96-well PCR plates - pre-dispensed. For further documents (certificates with additional lot numbers, safety data sheets in other languages, further product information) please contact Genaxxon biosience at: email@example.com or phone: +49 731 3608 123.
Dokumente - Protokolle - Downloads
- LyoBalls can look wet. This is due to a specially developed active ingredient that protects the balls from absorbing moisture but does not interfere with the PCR reaction.
- LyoBalls dissolve within seconds at room temperature without further mixing.
- Master mixes, whether liquid or lyophilized, from different companies contain different components, which most likely leads to different annealing and melting behaviour of DNA, primers and probes in your PCR! It is most likely not possible to perform the same PCR protocol with the LyoBalls that has already been defined for another master mix.
- If you use LyoBalls for the first time or create a new primer set, perform a PCR with a temperature gradient in the annealing and extension step to determine the optimal temperature for your assay or each primer pair.
- The annealing temperature of a primer is strongly influenced by its nucleic acid sequence AND the reaction composition (pH, salts and salt concentration of the reaction buffer used). It has been shown that the annealing temperature with Genaxxon's LyoBalls is probably about 2-3°C lower compared to the original systems!